Friday, November 9, 2007

Suzanne's Swap Ideas

Would you like something handmade as a gift? Of course, I'd love something handmade, but I understand if my swap partner doesn't have the time

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? I've come back to red as my favourite Chrsitmas colour. Before kids we did blues and silver, all very sophisticated, but since having the girls I've come back to the traditional stuff.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it? We used to just have a tree, but each year our decoration grows a bit more. We'll have to go all out with outside lights this year too - it's a bit of a tradition in our area, and we don't want to be the stick in the muds. We were forgiven last year as it was our first year.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? Not really. Our family are all interstate so often in the past it was just us and we'd do seafood and champagne on the beach. But this year all my family are coming up!

What sizes are your children? Louisa's a size 5 and Elizabeth's a very skinny 2.

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? I'd love the time to do more elaborate projects, but at the moment, quick is best.

Is there anything that you like to collect? Hmm, I do like anything blue and white for the kitchen, and of course fabric.

No comments: