Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tiger Filly's Secret Santa Q&As

Hi there - can you believe this is my first post on the group blog!

Would you like something handmade as a gift? If my SS would like to make something (and has the time), that would be great.
Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? I love crimson and snow white together and this blue and silver together.
Do you have any Christmas Traditions? Well DH has worked Christmas Eve until after midnight and Christmas morning until at least 11am every single Christmas for the 14 years we've been married, so basically on Christmas Day the kids and I get up and go to church, we come home, then DH comes home and we open pressies, then DH goes to bed. I get lunch ready while he's asleep and we eat about 2.30pm after he's had a rest. I always used to love watching Carols from Kings on TV on Christmas Eve but last year it wasn't on (bah ABC!) My other Christmas tradition is forgetting to put the roast in the oven so lunch gets pushed back another hour LOL!
Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it? Usually we just put our tree up and that's it for decorations.
What size is/are your child/ren? Snugglebunny is wearing size 2 this summer - she is a chubby little thing with a cloth bum. Tigerboy is size 6 in pants and 7 in shirts. Glamourpuss is size 8 in clothes I make her, but I often buy size 10 in shirts from the store. Technogirl is size 12 or 14 and impossible to please.
Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? Quick is good :)
Is there anything that you like to collect? Um, unfinished sewing projects ;) We seem to be collecting bibs and hair clips, both of which get are popular and useful and seem to get lost just as quickly.
What's your fave Christmas Present? I actually really and truly prefer watching the kids enjoy their things, I wouldn't be worried if I didn't get anything. My mother used to say the same when I was a child and I used to get so annoyed with her and think it couldn't be true, but it is.

No comments: