Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Olivia's SS answers

Would you like something handmade as a gift?
Sure, i love the uniqueness of homemade! But if my partner hasnt the time, no worries.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour?
I love gold and silver. Not nescisarily together

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it?
Just part! We put the tree up and something on the front door. Fingers from little ones wreck too much.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions?
Hmmm..... Dinner at my mums christmas day. Dinner or lunch with DH family before christmas sometime. With my girls we get up, and open presents in our pj's.

What sizes are your children?
Abi is a 4 and Bec is a 3

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer?
I like quick projects! I dont have the time usually. Also i am very fidgety and want things made or done NOW

Is there anything that you like to collect? I collect cookbooks, full body aprons, fabric, notions, placemats.

No comments: