Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ingrid's Secret Santa Answers

Would you like something handmade as a gift?
I love handmade!

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour?
I love all the silvers at Christmas time. I am not a huge fan of the gold and red, but I like most colours.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it?
We do the tree, and a few other things around the house but don't go too overboard.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions?
On Christmas Eve we go driving around looking at all the Christmas lights and searching for santas sleigh in the sky. We always do some baking together as well in the week before. There's nothing like yummy Chritmas cookie smeels filling the house.

What sizes are your children?
Big monster is small mens
Lottie is 5-6
Little monster is 2-3

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer?
I like both.

Is there anything that you like to collect?
Vintage everything! Fabric, books, kitchenalia, anything cute kitsch and retro will be well loved in my home.

No comments: