Friday, November 2, 2007

Heids Secret Santa Answers

Would you like something handmade as a gift?
Absolutely - but only if you feel inclined, sewing goodies would be equally appreciated - happy just to receive a surprise whatever that may be!

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour?
I love deep reds and greens and white and silver. Not really a gold person.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it?
DH loves to cover the house in tinsel and paper chains! I love paper chains but am generally just a tree decorator.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions?
We alternate between families and this year will be with my M&D here in Darwin at their place. We always go to Midnight Mass and always read the nativity story in the morning under the tree before we do the Santa thing. I am defintely a real meaning of Christmas person rather than the commercial side of things.

What sizes are your children?
Miss Grace is in size 2 these days.

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer?
I am defintiely a one night project girl - if I can't finish it in a night it is probably going to take me months (...or years!!)

Is there anything that you like to collect?
I used to collect heaps of things but have been rationalising in recent times...but I always love angels

No comments: