Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cass's Secret Santa

Would you like something handmade as a gift? If my SS would like to make something (and has the time), that would be great.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? Not really but I like the silver, purple, blue combo's out there

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it? DH has started doing the balcony but otherwise mainly the tree.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? Spend Christmas morning opening presents and then alternate lunch/dinner with my family and DH's.

What size is/are your child/ren? Charlotte 6 (even sometimes a 7 in tshirts), Lucy 00 or 0 (she's my skinny minnie)

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? I prefer quick. I like seeing the result quickly.

Is there anything that you like to collect? Books - vintage Dr Suess, Golden Books and Enid Blyton (especially Secret 7)

No comments: