Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Belinda's Christmas Swap Answers

Would you like something handmade as a gift? - Only if the sender has time. I don't to stress anyone out.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? -I change every year. But when I decide, I follow through with everything. The Christmas cards, the wrapping paper and the decorations (to a certain extent- I don't go out and buy all new decorations, just emphasise the colours of the year). Generally includes Gold, with either Red and Green, or with Purple.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it? -Only part of the house. Whichever room the Christmas tree is in. This year it will be the foyer.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? -Not really, does going to my parent's house for lunch every year count?

What size is/are your child/ren? -James is in size 2

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? -Short-medium time frame projects. Anything too long doesn't get finished these days....

Is there anything that you like to collect? -Fabric..... sad isn't it!!!

Thanks!!!

No comments: