Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Leah's Christmas Swap

Thanks so much to Kylie for getting some questions out there.

Would you like something handmade as a gift?
-I have no preference, I just can't wait to get something in the mail! Handmade is wonderful but if time is pressing, go the shop bought all the way.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? My Christmas tree is decked out in blue & silver but I love all of the 'traditional' colours as well.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? We spend the day with DH's parents and the usual presents, food and cheer! We have a candle burning all day for our Darcy too.


What's your fave Christmas Present?
I don't have any favourites - honestly, anything that is totally for me is wonderful. I always tend to get pampering things & books etc. which I love, as during the rest of the year I tend to miss out ! ;o)

1 comment:

The Humming Cat said...

Blue and silver looks fabulous!