Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ingrid K. Xmas swap questions

Would you like something handmade as a gift? Sure, I love handmade stuff, christmas is all about love and warmth and handmade gifts are full of that.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? I love the silver and blue combination or the traditional gold and red.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it? As this will be our first christmas at home (normally at my parents or DH's parents house) I want to go all out and decorate the house... just hope hubby is up for the idea as he'll be the one doing it LOL.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? No not really

What size is/are your child/ren? Connor is size 2 and Izy is coming into a 00 for summer.

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? Definately quick projects, I have to pack the machine away whenever Connor is awake.

Is there anything that you like to collect? Nothing in particular at the moment, still building up my supplies of everything.

What's your fave Christmas Present? Anything thats purely for me but especially anything pampering (like massages or beauty treatments)

No comments: