Monday, October 29, 2007

Andrea's Christams swap

Would you like something handmade as a gift? - I would love smething handmade if my partner has time. I have a lot of decorations on the tree that are either handmade or have been gifts from people, I love it as our tree tells a story. I also like traditional style decorations as opposed to santa, snowmen etc. Angels, stars are much prettier. (Just wait until our tree has to be adorned with lovely art work from kindy, I guess I will have no choice then!)

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour? Most of our tree decorations are red a gold, as are the other decs in our house.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions? Ham and runny eggs for breakfast at Mum and Dad's no matter where Christmas is. Lucky they live around the corner, although with 2 kids now we are probably ready to start our own family traditions, which is lovely, but sad to let go of the others!

What size is/are your child/ren? Ellyse is a size 2 bottoms and 3 top. Ashton is getting into some 00 now, especially all in ones as he is so long.

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer? I have always liked to get my sewing started and completed in a day, this was possible with one child who slept like a trooper. Now with 2 I am finding it difficult to find time (I know it will get easier), by night time I am just pooped and want to spend time with DH or just veg.

No comments: