Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Swap Arrived!

I was so excited when I got home from work and had 2 parcels waiting for me. The first was my bag swap. It was from the very talented Sahra. It's a wonderfully made bag with a great little purse attached by a key fob inside (I have been wanting to try this so will have to have a close look). I can't wait to start using it! It was also filled with all those little things you need in a bag - tissues, panadol (needed those today), wipes, bandaids and much more.

3 comments:

Austy's Mum said...

That looksw great! I was thinking the same way when I made my bag swap bag - I have done a very similar thing by attaching the little coin purse on a clip. You can also clip your keys onto it so you never have to struggle to find them at the bottom of your bag.

Helen said...

Great job Sahra! Love how you sent it packed with goodies too!

Marie said...

Great work Sahra.