Sunday, August 5, 2007

Olivia's Bag Swap answers!

1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?
Medium. A4 ish size. but a bit smaller. To fit an a5 diary and normal things listed below

2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused?
I like to carry MY things! Normal size purse, phone, keys, a5 size diary, lip gloss, feminine things, sometimes a bottle of drink.

3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags?
Shoulder bags. Not too long straps, but not too short. So i can tuck it under my arm, but still get to it when it is on my arm (like reach in for my phone while it is still on my shoulder!!)

4. Dressy or casual?
In between!

5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones)I like florals with black background,(not too big floral) aisian prints, pretty feminine things, denim and bows, black and pinks together.

6. How do you like to carry your bag? I for example like over the shoulder or across the body but I know some people who are happy to carry it in their hand (by the handle)
I like to carry it on my shoulder OR on my arm - when it slides down! I like to be able to semi access it on my shoulder - to get my phone!

No comments: