Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Natalie's Bag Swap Answers

1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?

All sizes! I like clucth, small shoulder, large shoulder and nappy size bags - so what ever size you want to make I'll love!

2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused?

Depends where I'm going, if out shopping, then all the essentials, including a water bottle. If just out for dinner, then I travel light with just a compact and lipstick. Don't usually carry things for Jai, I still take a separate bag for him.

3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags?

Shoulder bags for normal everyday use.

4. Dressy or casual?

either.

5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones)

Most colours are ok, except not really bright fluro colours lol! For bags I prefer patterns, eg black and white, purples, pinks, stripes, retro florals etc.

6. How do you like to carry your bag? I for example like over the shoulder or across the body but I know some people who are happy to carry it in their hand (by the handle)

I like to carry it on my shoulder for an everyday bag, but for going out I don't mind, but most of my evening style would be handle ones.

HTH
Natalie

No comments: