1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?
I like my bags to be medium sized - about the size of an A4 page or slightly bigger
2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused? Usually the essentials, plus a nappy, flat nappy (to change him on) and some wipes. I like to have a little pocket for my purse, phone and keys, and sometimes carry muesli bars and things like theat for Austy, so like to be able to find them easily instead of digging at the bottom of the bag for them - when we need them, it's usually to stop a tantrum so easier access is best!
3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags? Shoulder bag
4. Dressy or casual? Sort of a mixture - mainly casual, I like thinks to be more classic styling, very simple buyt with a tiny bit of pizzazz.
5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones) I like blues and chocolates at the moment (more muted and natural tones), but also wouldn't mind denim with red and white.
6. How do you like to carry your bag? Over the shoulder, but not across the body.