Thursday, August 9, 2007

Corrie's bag swap answers

1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?
Big thank you
2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused?
my bag is my life....it must carry all my essentials and a few nappies, wipes, socks, shoes for miss k, toys, her lunch
3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags?
shoulder...no backpacks please!
4. Dressy or casual?
mmmmmm casual
5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones)
my favourite colours and combo's at the moment are chocolate and pink, black and white, red, green, anything floral, anything retro, fabric with birds or pears I'm addicted to as well...
6. How do you like to carry your bag?

over my body or over the pram so longish straps to do so!

hope this helps my swap partner!!!!!!

No comments: