Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bag Swap Answers - Leah

1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?
I like any size! Most of mine are on the smaller size as I still take the nappy bag as well.

2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused?
I take my purse, phone, lippie etc only as I have the nappy bag for the kids.

3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags?
I don't mind - although I prefer a strap of some kind as I tend to hang it onto the pusher.

4. Dressy or casual?
I'm more of a casual girl.

5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones)
I like greens, pink, anything girly really!

6. How do you like to carry your bag? I for example like over the shoulder or across the body but I know some people who are happy to carry it in their hand (by the handle)
As I said above, I tend to hang it on the handle of the pusher, but honestly - I'll love anything I get!

No comments: