Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bag Swap Answers from Cass

1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like?

Medium to smallish large

2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused?

I carry my wallet, phone, keys, usually some nappies, a bottle, food & drink for Charlotte.

3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags?

Shoulder bags.

4. Dressy or casual?

Casual

5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones)

I don't really mind.

6. How do you like to carry your bag? I for example like over the shoulder or across the body but I know some people who are happy to carry it in their hand (by the handle)

I like to carry it on my shoulder or across my body.

No comments: