Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My op shop swap from Corrie


My op shop swap arrived from Corrie before she went to Japan! Hopefully others will be recieving there swaps soon to. From Corie I recieved the most delightful bundle wrapped up in a gift bag with a hession tie, full to the brim of ~

Womans Day Handcrafts Magazines from the 1970's
Top Kids Magazines, funny how the fabric styles change but the pattern's don't!
Retro Simplicity smock style top pattern
New Look dress pattern
Style dress and overalls pattern
Stretch fabric undrewear and bathers pattern
Stretch Knit dress pattern
Universal Family T-shirt patterns
Popular Crafts Magazines (one with themost gorgeous Penguin pattern)
Toddler and Teddy Magazine (has a perfect sailor dress for Cate in it!)
Baby giraffe flanelette
Vintage red and white floral fabric
Black cotton with white pots fabric
And a vintage top sheet with the most divine lace trim.

Thanks again Corrie, I love it all and have BIG plans for all of it!

Adds xx

3 comments:

Corrie said...

so glad you loved it! I loved putting it together! can't wait to see what you make with it

Kylie said...

Wow - what a hall - I really need to move to Sydney - you girls find the best things!

Lily said...

Sadly the very few op shops in Canberra have long since been pilfered! What a great source of inspiration! That would be years of work for me!