Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Suzanne's Swap Details

What other crafts do you enjoy doing? Just sewing mainly. I like home decoration/interior design too and crafts or ideas associated with that.

Is there anything that you collect? Mainly books - sewing/craft magazines and books, or cute kids books. And kids clothes patterns.

What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop? Patterns first (they're the hardest to find), then fabric, then books, then toys I don't look in any other sections usually.

What is your best opshop find? I like the dolls' cradle I got which I'm going to repaint and give to Lizzie as part of her 2nd birthday present.

What are the ages of your children? Louisa just turned 4, and Lizzie will be 2 in a month.

Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it? Really lovely vintage children's toys - most I find are plastic and not that special.

No comments: