Monday, June 25, 2007

Leah's Op Shop Answers

What other crafts do you enjoy doing?
I have dabbled in scrapbooking & quite love cross stitch and stitcheries.

Is there anything that you collect?
I'm with Marie - I love Kwik Sew patterns. And ribbons. I think notions are great if you can get them from the oppie as they are so dear.

What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop?
Kids' clothes because sometimes you can buy beautiful things cheaper than making them. Then I browse the patterns, material, sheets and books.

What is your best opshop find?
Kwik-Sew's sewing for children complete with master pattern sheet. I have learnt so many things from that book.

What are the ages of your children?
Anna-Jayne is 5 (size 5 waist, 6 top), Cameron is 2 (Size 2-3) and Poppy is 1 (Size 1).

Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it?
Not really. Well, there are heaps of things, but I can't think at the moment! LOL....

No comments: