Monday, June 25, 2007

Kristine - Duck Duck Goose - OpShop/Vintage Swap

What other crafts do you enjoy doing? I really want to learn how to knit/crochet but haven't yet found instructions that have clicked with me.
Is there anything that you collect? I am trying to improve my stash of ribbons, buttons and just decorative "stuff"
What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop? Pretty sheets, materials, patterns then books.
What is your best opshop find? Just a few instruction books on sewing and some printed sheets
What are the ages of your children? Alexander is 5 (size 6) Elisabeth is 4.5 (size 4/5) Jessica is 20mths (size 1/2)
Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it? Nope not yet :-)

Hope that is ok that I did this for you Kristine!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

no worries thanks for that :-) I'm now a member of the blog ring so i can post :-)