Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ingrid's Op shop answers (lottielulu Ingrid)

What other crafts do you enjoy doing? Hmm, there are lot's I would like to try that I haven't got around to yet.

Is there anything that you collect? Well, where to start??? Lets see, vintage patterns, fabrics, tea towels and pillow slips. I LOVE old aprons and any textile with a pretty pattern. I also collect old childrens books, especially Eloise Wilkin Little Golden Books or any illustrated by Marcel Marlier. I also love old kitchenalia, esp stuff from the 1950's and 60's.

What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop? First I do linens, then I do craft and patterns, then I do the children's book section and lastly the kitchen/knick-knack shelves. If I have any more time I will then head around to the clothing and furniture sections. And lastly I would check the toys.

What is your best opshop find? Oh I have soooo many. I have a few fabulous old table cloths which are very much treasured. I also adore the blanket I found for Lotties bed. I even used it for my blog header I love it so much.

What are the ages of your children? Jack 16, Charlotte 3, William 2

Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it? I have always dreamt about finding a beautiful old quilt, but no luck yet.

Happy shopping everyone
Ingrid

No comments: