Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heids answers for the Op Shop Swap

What other crafts do you enjoy doing?
Baking, Sewing, oh and Bobbin lace - although I haven't had much opportunity in recent times to do any lace
Is there anything that you collect?
Kitchenware (particularly vintage), cook books children's dress patterns
What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop?
Fabric, patterns, kitchenware, children's books and cook books
What is your best opshop find?
Most of our funiture - including my gorgeous retro dresser, our couch and our bed! Oh and DH's Prada suit...(sigh, I miss Melb. op shops - lucky for my swap pattern I will be in Melbourne again before swap date so I hope to find some good stuff then)
What are the ages of your children?
Miss Grace is 19 mths (size 1)
Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it?
A wrought iron bed...could be a bit hard to post and likely to be over the $10 limit...really, I am just happy with whatever I find.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

hi there,

i did a search for melbourne op shopping bloggers and found your post. i have started a collaborative blog about melbourne op shopping - i op therefore i am - and was wondering if you would like to join?

http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com/

there are also links there to op shop addresses, opening hours etc, and location maps. let me know if you are interested.

regards, Amelia