Friday, June 29, 2007

fallen~from~grace's swap Q&A

What other crafts do you enjoy doing?Apart from sewing the only other thing I do is baking, But I would love to try my hand at knitting (and felting) and also crocheting.
Is there anything that you collect? Fabric, Patterns, trims and notions.
What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop?I have only been opshopping a handful of times . I would look at patterns first then fabrics then trims and notions. What is your best opshop find? a bundle of vintage patterns for just 50 cents
What are the ages of your children?August 6 (sz5-6) Imogen 4 (sz 5) Spencer 2 (sz 2) Fletcher 3.5mths (sz 00)
Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it?Other kwik sew books. I have the sewing for baby and also the lingerie one.

Ali

No comments: