Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Helens Fabric Stash Cull

Hello girls. Had a cull of my fabric, stuff I know I'll never use so thought I'd offer it to you guys first before putting it on the boards on EB. If you are interested, post a comment what you'd like and then I'll use the PM function in EB to get in touch with you. I'll get the cheapest postage possible, some items may go as a large letter or maybe fill up a prepaid satchel! Pick up is welcome too if you'd like to fly over! LOL Happy shopping!

All sold. Thanks girls. :)

4 comments:

lolliegirl said...

Hi Helen! Could I get 'Loud Funky Flowers' please? Sorry, can't fly over to pick it up LOL...

Kylie said...

Hi Helen - could I get the pillow case and the strawberry shortcake material. Please Kylie

Natalie said...

Angel beat me!!!! lol

Can I have to op shop green floral fabric and the white cotton with green embroidery please? Thanks Helen!

Cass said...

You beat me to the green floral Natalie. You will love the white though I used that to make myself a dress when pregnant